Our Christmas Cookie Walk & Bake Sale will take place on Saturday, December 17, and Sunday, December 18, after all Holy Masses until all goodies are gone! There will be many delicious homemade cookies to choose from and there will also be additional homemade baked goods as well.
Thank you to the bakers who have already signed up to help make our Christmas Cookie Walk & Bake Sale a success! So far, we have a variety of cookies being made like chocolate cherry blossoms, chocolate chip/potato chips, chocolate chocolate chip, double chocolate chip peppermints, gingerbread, Grinch crinkles, nut cups, oatmeal/raisin, old-fashioned molasses, peanut butter cups, rožky, snowballs, thumbprints and turtle/pecan balls!
Do you have a special Christmas Cookie or traditional baked good that you bake each year that you would like to contribute to our Cookie Walk and Bake Sale? Or would you be interested in making cookies from the list of suggested types of cookies such as:
- Candy Cane
- Chocolate Chip
- Grinch Small Heart
- Nut Cups
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Peanut Butter Kiss
- Sesame Cookies
- Sugar Cut-out
- Slovak Cookies, including:
- Fánky/Angel Wings
- Vanilkové Rohliky/ a.k.a. Russian Tea Cakes (a.k.a. “Snowball”)
- COOKIE OF YOUR CHOICE
Please consider baking for the Cookie Walk where cookies will be sold by weight! Here are the details:
- Bake 12 dozen of the same cookie (a lesser amount is okay, too)
- Drop your cookies off Thursday, December 15, or Friday, December 16
- Tell us the name of your cookie
- Add a note if it contains nuts
- Bring to church in a sturdy container (we will plate the cookies)
- Sign up on the poster in the vestibule or call the office, 586-726-6911, to sign up for you so we will know the variety of cookies we will have.
All homemade baked goods are welcome for our traditional-type Bake Sale. Thank you for thinking of us when you are making your Christmas cookies and baked goods.
This event is organized by the Rosary Society with all the proceeds going to the church.
Questions, please contact: Mirka, 248-390-1101