- From Sunday, 10:00 p.m., to Saturday, 9:00 a.m., (with the exception of Holy Mass times)
- Note for adoration is the church during daytime hours and in the Chapel overnight.
- Contact: Jenn Dopke, (586) 530-3674, email@example.com
Blue Army of Our Lady of Fatima
Meets for the Rosary, Holy Mass, and Procession with the statue of Our Lady of Fatima and for spiritual discussions.
- Meeting Time: 13th day of the month between May and October and as announced in the parish bulletin
- Contact: Ismael Lebron, (586) 751-6439
Monthly Bilingual Rosary Group
Come pray a single Rosary in Slovak and English for our fellow parishioners and countries of Slovakia and America. The evening starts in Church at 7:00PM and also features prayers, music, and reflection. There is a social afterward with light refreshments.
- Call or text your prayers to (586) 413-4050 or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The dates for 2019 are as follows: May 17 (third Friday), June 14 (second Friday), July 12 (second Friday), August 9 (second Friday), September 13 (second Friday), October 11 (second Friday), November 8 (second Friday) and December 13 (second Friday).
- Contact: Dennis Zitny, (586) 871-7226
Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary (St. Louis-Marie de Montfort method)
The spiritual program that our Holy Father, St. John Paul II, used to consecrate himself to Jesus through Mary. The Holy Father encourages all Catholics to do the same. Saints Cyril & Methodius Parish is the Center for this consecration.
- Contact: Eman Louis, (586) 726-6911
Holy Hour of Reparation/Sacred Heart of Jesus Devotion (First Fridays)
The Sacred Heart of Jesus said to St. Margaret Mary, “Make reparation for the ingratitude of men. Spend an hour in prayer to appease divine justice, to implore mercy to sinners, to honor Me, to console Me for My bitter suffering when abandoned by My Apostles, when they did not WATCH ONE HOUR WITH ME.”
- Meeting Time: Every first Friday of the month, starting immediately following the 9:00 am Holy Mass and Benediction
Our Lady, Mother of Mercy Secular Discalced Carmelites
A secular Carmelite undertakes to live in the world an evangelical life of fraternal communion imbued with the spirit of contemplative prayer and apostolic zeal according to the example of and teaching of the Carmelite saints.
- Contact: Sharon Sedlak, (248) 842-5691
St. Monica Sodality
This group prays for family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and civic leaders to return to full practice of the Catholic faith.
- Meets: 4th Sunday of every month at the 1:30 pm Holy Mass.
- Contact: Anne Marie Krahala, (586) 873-2004
Touch of Mary Prayer Group
The group joins the 7:00 pm Holy Mass on Thursdays to honor Our Ladies’ call for conversion for the world and the church. The 20 decade rosary for priests and Christian unity will begin at 5:45 pm. Please join in anytime! Following Holy Mass, Exposition with prayers will take place.
- Contact: Lorraine Drozdowski, (586) 323-1833 or Judy Zabawski, (586) 697-5265
Families of Nazareth Movement
This is a worldwide movement for anyone who hungers for God’s unconditional love. The mission is to become aware of the truth about God. Members aim to come to trust and believe in God’s merciful love. The group experiences this through communion of life with Christ through Mary.
- Contact: Gosia Purzycka, (248) 224-1245 or email@example.com