Men of the Sacred Hearts
Members are part of an Apostolic organization of Catholic laymen united spiritually to help spread the Kingdom of Christ by enthroning homes. An enthronement is a public recognition of Jesus as Lord and King of a home, business or school. The founder’s desire was to spread ‘The Twelve Promises” St. Margaret Mary received from Jesus by enthroning an image of Jesus’ Sacred Heart.
- Contact: David Tay, (248) 330-9533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Lady Queen of Peace Apostolate
This group is an association of Catholic volunteers faithful to Jesus, the Holy Father and the Bishops. The mission is to evangelize through catechesis using modern media and to promote devotion to Jesus and Holy Mary. If you want to contribute ideas, time and talent to the mission you are needed and welcome!
- Contact: Mila Flores, (248) 879-8166 or email@example.com
Legion of Mary
The object of the Legion of Mary is the glory of God through the holiness of its members developed by prayer and active co-operation. Under ecclesiastical guidance members participate in Mary’s and the Church’s work of crushing the head of the serpent and advancing the reign of Christ. The Legion shows whole-hearted devotion to the Mother of God, and aims to bring Mary to the world as the infallible means of winning the world to Jesus.
- Meetings are held Mondays at 1:00 pm in Room 116
- Contacts: Joanne Swatowski, (586) 933-3986, or www.legionofmarymichigan.org
Married Couples Evening of Reflection
“2Become1” Marriage Group – Spend an evening spiritually strengthening your marriage. Features guest speakers and socializing with your fellow parishioners.
- Meeting Time: Last Thursday of every month at 7:00 pm
- Contacts: Matthew & Maria Moceri, (586) 256-3080 or (586) 256-3081
Through small group facilitation, the members will learn to promote, educate, and assist Catholics in the essential practices of spiritual reading, mental prayer and rooting our defect.
- Website: www.paulatimway.com
- Contact: Jim Weil, (313) 550-9406 or firstname.lastname@example.org