- Join the fun and help keep our parish gardens beautiful! No gardening experience necessary.
- Contact: Parish Office, (586) 726-6911
This group of enthusiastic parishioners has been formed to serve at a variety of activities. If you would like to get to know others and provide a helping hand at parish events.
- Contact: Mary Richards, (586) 354-1694 or email@example.com
Men, 18 years and older, meet to socialize and also organize parish functions such as pancake breakfasts, fish fries, parish festival, etc.
- Meeting Time: 1st Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Overflow Room Starting September – Ending June 2019
- If anyone has any questions,
Please Contact: Jon Ruthenbeck or John Fournier
- Pastor: Fr. Libor Marek
- President: Jon Ruthenbeck (248) 953-9053 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: John Fournier email@example.com
- Treasurer: Mark Harper
- Secretary: Bob Bogedin
- Sgt. At Arms: Ken Warner
- Auditors: David Brockman & Linwood Von Linsowe
- For information regarding church property maintenance and general matters.
- Contact: Rudy Grado, (586) 292-9609
A women’s group that prays together and organizes and/or helps at certain parish functions (e.g. parish festival, bake sales, salad luncheon, rummage sales, etc.). Also operates as Altar Society (decoration of church, sacristy, washing of altar linens, etc.).
- Meeting Time: 1st Saturday of each month in the Parish Hall, after the 9:00 am Holy Mass and Rosary
- Contact: Andrea Davis, (586) 405-4666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Raphael Health Ministry
This group organizes programs that will support the health of the whole family. Outreach programs and speakers will focus on family nutrition, exercise and emotional health.
- Contact: Bev Moran, (586) 254-6534, email@example.com