- Join the fun and help keep our parish gardens beautiful! No gardening experience necessary.
- Contact: Parish Office, (586) 726-6911
This group of enthusiastic parishioners has been formed to serve at a variety of activities. If you would like to get to know others and provide a helping hand at parish events.
- Contact: Mary Richards, (586) 354-1694 or email@example.com
Men, 18 years and older, meet to socialize and also organize parish functions such as pancake breakfasts, fish fries, parish festival, etc.
- Meeting Time: 1st Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Overflow Room Starting September – Ending June 2020
- If anyone has any questions,
Please Contact: Jon Ruthenbeck or John Fournier
- Pastor: Fr. Libor Marek
- President: Jon Ruthenbeck (248) 953-9053 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: John Fournier email@example.com
- Treasurer: Mark Harper
- Sgt. At Arms: Ken Warner
- Auditor: Linwood Von Linsowe
- For information regarding church property maintenance and general matters.
- Contact: Don Sadowski & Robert Hasenauer, firstname.lastname@example.org
A women’s group that prays together and organizes and/or helps at certain parish functions (e.g. parish festival, bake sales, salad luncheon, rummage sales, etc.). Also operates as Altar Society (decoration of church, sacristy, washing of altar linens, etc.).
- Meeting Time: 1st Saturday of each month in the Parish Hall, after the 9:00 am Holy Mass and Rosary
- Contact: Kathy Holka, 586-703-4043, email@example.com