This is the official youth organization of the Knights of Columbus for Catholic boys ages 10-18. Squires have a five level Advancement Program that promotes leadership and character building by focusing on: home, family, Squires & Knights, community, country & church.
- Contact: Paul Propson, (313) 670-5228 or email@example.com
American Heritage Girls Club
Are you ready to see your daughter’s dreams take flight? American Heritage Girls allows girls, ages 5-18, to experience new challenges, serve others, make new friends and have tons of fun, all in a safe, faith-filled environment.
- AHG Troop MI0214 meets two Tuesday evenings a month, 7:00 – 8:30PM, from September to May
- Our Mission Statement: Building women of integrity through service to God, family, community and country
- Contact: Jenny Grice, (734) 658-3633 or Jennyg2516@gmail.com
EDGE MIDDLE SCHOOL MINISTRY
EDGE offers 6th, 7th, and 8th graders a variety of ways to deepen their relationship with God through weekly youth group meetings called “Edge Nights.” They include games, snacks, spiritual formation, small group discussions, and prayer. Edge also seeks to complement SS. Cyril’s Catechism program by giving teens a place to discuss and practice what they learn about at Catechism. Teens benefit from being part of both. For more information, https://saintcyrils.church/discover/youth-programs/edge/
- EDGE Nights take place every Thursday (except the first Thursday of each month) from September through May, in the Parish Hall from 7:00 – 8:45PM.
- Contact: Heidi Normile, Youth Minister, (586) 641-7672 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Teen offers high schoolers a variety of ways to deepen their relationship with God through weekly youth group meetings called “Life Teen Nights.” They include games, snacks, spiritual formation, small group discussions, and prayer. We ask that teens have turned 14 years old before December 1 of last year and be at least freshmen to attend. For more information, https://saintcyrils.church/discover/youth-programs/life-teen/
- Life Teen Nights take place every Monday (except the first Monday of each month) from September through May, in the Parish Hall from 6:45 – 8:45PM.
- Contact: Heidi Normile, Youth Minister, (586) 641-7672 or email@example.com
Little Flower Girls
The Club invites friendships and supports the girls’ Catholic faith. We meet at SS. Cyril and Methodius Parish on the 3rd Friday of the month at 5:30 PM in the classrooms. No peanut or tree nut products in any snacks due to girls with allergies!
- Little Flowers Coordinator: Little Flowers Coordinator: Sheri Kanan, firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 659-8227.
Girls will need a simple sash, member Wreath I. manual, name badge and a set of Wreath I. patches in order to fully participate. Club shirts, skirts and bandanas are optional. You may order materials from: www.eccehomopress.com
To Register follow this:
- Print and complete the Registration and Medical Release Forms.
- Print and complete the Criminal Background Check Authorization Form.
- Attend a free Protecting God’s Children session (visit website below). Submit a copy of the certificate to the church office. Go to www.aod.org on “Protecting God’s Children”. Then click on “Register for Training – Protecting God’s Children”
- Bring completed Registration and Medical Release forms and dues to any club meeting. May also be mailed to the attention of Little Flowers Girls’ Club at SS. Cyril and Methodius Parish.
NOTE: ALL volunteers in contact with any children must submit to a criminal background check, prior to volunteering, and take the Protecting God’s Children class per Archdiocese of Detroit mandate. If you have already taken the PGC class, submit a copy of your certificate to the office.
- Little Flowers Girls Club Dues: $45.00 per year, This covers the cost of craft supplies and materials. Please make check payable to: SS. Cyril and Methodius Church – LFGC.
- No child will be turned away from the club do to lack of finances – ALL WELCOME !
Trail Life USA – Troop MI-0214
Trail Life USA is a Christian adventure, character and leadership program that serves boys and young men from grades Kindergarten through 12th. It is a program that centers on outdoor experiences that build a young man’s skills and allow him to grow on a personal level and as a role model and leader for his peers. Living the Trail Life is a journey established on timeless values derived from the Bible.
- Meeting time for both groups: Tuesdays at 7:00PM
- Contact: Mike Lawler, (248) 482-3199 or Mikelawler3@gmail.com
SS. Cyril and Methodius Parish Youth Programs: