We are excited to introduce a new way to give at SS. Cyril & Methodius Parish. We have partnered with Pushpay to accept donations online and through your mobile device. We chose Pushpay because of how simple it is to use. Once your account is setup you can give in just seconds.
- To give using your mobile device simply text SSCYRIL to 77977 and a link to the giving page will be sent to you.
- To give online you can simply go to our website www.saintcyrils.church and select give on the homepage.
- Having the option for online and mobile giving through Pushpay gives you the ability to set up a recurring gift and saves you the time and energy of writing checks and filling out envelopes every week.
- If you don’t carry cash and you don’t write checks this allows you the opportunity to practice sacrificial giving using ACH payments or a credit card.
- It allows you to change the amount of your gift or cancel in just seconds if your circumstance changes.
- Most special collections will be set up as a fund option in online and mobile giving.
- You will be able to review all your online/mobile gifts at any time in your online account.
For the Church:
- Saves the Church time and increases giving record accuracy by automatically recording your gifts in your donor records.
- Decreases the work load of our volunteer counting team who work so hard to count each week’s collections.
- Lowers risks and security concerns of handling so many cash and check transactions.
What If I Already Give Via ACH?
If you are currently participating in our ACH giving option you can simply set up your ACH using the new online or mobile platform and contact the front office to complete a form or send an email to email@example.com requesting the current ACH be canceled. We will discontinue the current ACH giving system once all our current givers are transferred to the new system.
Can I Still Use My Envelopes?
If you are not comfortable using online or mobile giving, you can continue to give as you do now. This simply offers another giving option for those that are interested.
If you have questions feel free to contact Rob Avery, (586) 726-6911, firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to someone in the Parish Office