These have been challenging times but, Praise be to Jesus Christ, we can now rejoice as a parish family and celebrate the sacraments together once again. Ss. Cyril & Methodius will offer weekend Holy Masses, indoors and outdoors. Please read the instructions below thoroughly in order to understand the guidelines for the indoor Holy Masses. These are new to everyone so understanding and following these guidelines will help things run more smoothly during these initial days. Also, please be patient. We are all doing our best to adapt during this transitional period.
Indoor Holy Masses this Weekend:
- Sunday, May 31, 7:30AM
- Sunday, May 31, 11:30AM (Slovak)
- Sunday, May 31, 6:00PM (Latin Tridentine)
Important Information for Indoor Holy Masses:
- Registration is required. Due to the size of our church, only 200 people will be allowed in the church (for the indoor Masses) at a time, in order to maintain proper social distancing (6’). Therefore, it is necessary for you to have a confirmed reservation in order to attend. No one without a confirmed reservation will be able to attend the indoor Masses.
- Please fill out the registration form (below) and you will be notified on Saturday, May 30, if your registration is confirmed. If you are not among the first 200 registrations, you will be given a slot at the following weekend’s Mass of your choice.
- Doors to the church will open 30 minutes prior to Mass. Please arrive approximately 25 minutes prior to Mass in order for outdoor check-in at the main church doors. (NOTE: Doors will be locked when Mass begins.)
- Do not stop or drop off people in front of the church doors. (Exception for the handicapped and elderly.)
- All families (living in the same household) must arrive together in order to properly seat the congregation.
- Please follow the ushers’ instructions to make the seating process as efficient as possible. Seating will begin pew by pew from the front of the church to the back as people arrive.
- A mask must be worn before entering the church and must remain on while in the church (except during the reception of Holy Communion).
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer if possible. (Hand sanitizer will be available in the church to use before receiving Holy Communion.)
- In order to minimize the health risks caused by handling envelopes and cash, if possible, please use Push Pay for donations. Push Pay is easy to use and is located in the upper right-hand corner on our website home page.
- Donation baskets will be available at the entry to the church. Baskets will not be circulated during Mass. Please drop your donation/envelope in the basket on your way into the church if possible.
- Please see the following link for the reception of Holy Communion: https://saintcyrils.church/covid-19-receiving-holy-communion/
- Everyone will be required to leave the church immediately following Holy Mass in order to allow for proper cleaning and sanitizing between Masses.
- Dismissal will begin pew by pew from the back of the church to the front. Please do not stop along the way to talk. You may congregate at a safe distance outside in the parking lot.
- NOTE: The restrooms off the vestibule will be available for emergency use only. (Parents must accompany their children to the restroom.)
- All other areas of the church building are closed and off limits, as every area of the building that has been occupied must be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between Holy Masses. Therefore, your cooperation in helping us limit the cleaning and sanitizing time is greatly appreciated.
- ALWAYS check the Parish website before you come to Holy Mass for last-minute information.
If you are sick with a fever or cough, etc., PLEASE STAY HOME! Do not come to church and jeopardize the health of others. An outbreak in our church could result in the suspension of Holy Masses in the future.