Classes begin September 14th, 2022 from 6:15 – 7:30 pm.
$50.00 per student
$150.00 Family maximum
$20.00 Home School Sacrament Fee (during Sacrament Years)
- Unfortunately due to limited room available only registered parishioners can enroll.
- Packets will be sent home to families enrolled 2021-2022 School Year later in April. If you do not receive your packet or were not in the program last year, please print the attached documents, complete the information requested and mail to Ss. Cyril & Methodius Parish Office, Attn. Carroll Schuller, 41233 Ryan Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48314. You can also email the registration forms back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The ideal method of payment is online through parish’s Pushpay, please be sure to select the drop down for R
- eligious Education and include the date, receipt number and authorization code on your registration form in the upper LEFT hand corner. Don’t forget to include the medical and media forms with registration in your envelope.
- If necessary, tuition may be paid by check (payable to Ss. Cyril & Methodius) and mailed with all registration, media, and medicals forms to the church address above.
- Only those who are homeschooled for other academics may homeschool for Religious Education.
- Home School students making the Sacrament of Communion in 2023 must enroll at this time.
- Home School students making the Sacrament of Confirmation in 2023 (8th grade) and 2024 (7thgrade) must enroll at this time. The Confirmation Program is a two year program. You must be enrolled both years to be eligible.
KINDERGARTNERS AND SPECIAL NEEDS
- Kindergartners are free tuition but must be age of five by December 1st, 2022.
- Students with Special Needs do not have to be registered parishioners.
- When completing the forms, keep in mind that you need to note the grade of your child for the next school year (2022-2023).
- Print clearly all family information or review all information if your form came preprinted.
- Fill out Media Form and list all your students under Name – example John, Mary & Ann Smith
- Fill out Medical Form in its entirety and if possible include copy of medical card.
- Don’t forget to include payment and mail to address above.
Please assist us by registering you student no later than July 1st, so we can begin securing teachers, books and classrooms. If tuition assistance is needed, please contact Paul or Carroll Schuller at 586-254-9212, otherwise payment is expected at time of registration.