Classes begin September 13th, 2023 from 6:15 – 7:30 pm (Date subject to change)
Home School Fee:
Before July 31
$75.00 per student
$125.00 per student
$20.00 (during Sacrament Yr)
$20.00 Supply Fee
After July 31
$125.00 per student
$175.00 per student
$30.00 (During Sacrament Yr)
$30.00 Supply Fee
- The Parishioner rate is available to families in the Good Shepherd Family of Parishes.
- Unfortunately, due to limited room availability, registered parishioners will be placed first. Non registered parishioners will be placed if room is available. Family must be registered for 6 months before they are eligible for parishioner rate. Non-parishioners must supply letter from their pastor giving permission for them to attend St. Cyril’s Catechism Program.
- The ideal method of payment is online through parish’s Pushpay. Please be sure to select the drop down for Religious Education and include the date, receipt number and authorization code on your registration form in the upper LEFT hand corner. Don’t forget to include the medical and media forms with the registration form in your envelope.
- If necessary, tuition may be paid by check (payable to Ss. Cyril & Methodius) and mailed with all registration, media, and medicals forms to the church address, attn Paul or Carroll Schuller.
- If there are any question about eligibility or tuition costs, please contact Paul or Carroll Schuller.
- Only those who are homeschooled for other academics and active members in our church may homeschool for Religious Education.
- Home School students making the Sacrament of Communion in 2024 must enroll at this time.
- Home School students making the Sacrament of Confirmation in 2024 (8th grade) and 2025 (7th grade) must enroll at this time. The Confirmation Program is a two year program. You must be enrolled both years to be eligible..
KINDERGARTNERS AND SPECIAL NEEDS
- There is a $20.00 supply fee and must be age of five by December 1st, 2023.
- Students with Special Needs do not have to be registered parishioners.
- When completing the forms, keep in mind that you need to note the grade of your child for the next school year (2023-2024).
- Print clearly all family information or review all information if your form came preprinted.
- Fill out Media Form and list all your students under Name – example John, Mary & Ann Smith
- Fill out Medical Form in its entirety and if possible include copy of medical card.
- Mail forms to Ss. Cyril & Methodius Catholic Church, Attn Paul and Carroll Schuller 41233 Ryan Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48314
Please assist us by registering as soon as possible, so we can begin securing teachers, books and classrooms. If tuition assistance is needed, please contact Paul or Carroll Schuller at 586-254-9212, otherwise payment is expected at time of registration.