These have been challenging times but, Praise be to Jesus Christ, we can now rejoice as a parish family and celebrate the sacraments together once again. Ss. Cyril & Methodius will offer weekend Holy Masses, indoors and outdoors. Please read the instructions below thoroughly, in order to understand the guidelines for the outdoor Holy Masses. These are new to everyone so understanding and following these guidelines will help things run more smoothly during these initial days. Also, please be patient. We are all doing our best to adapt during this transitional period.
Outdoor Holy Masses this Weekend:
- Saturday, 5:30PM
- Sunday, 9:30AM
- Sunday, 8:30PM
Important Information for Outdoor Holy Masses:
- Pre-register (on the form below) in order to gauge attendance in preparation for Holy Mass. Thank you for your consideration.
- The outdoor Holy Masses will take place, except in dangerous weather conditions. Please dress accordingly and bring an umbrella in rainy weather.
- Masks are required for the outdoor Holy Masses.
- Attendees must bring a portable folding chair. If you do not bring a chair, you will have to stand.
- Outdoor Masses will be held in the parking lots behind the church building. You may park in the front parking lot or at the Activity Center and walk to the back parking lots.
- Please arrive 25 minutes prior to Mass time in order to be properly seated (6’ distance between parties). Please follow the ushers’ instructions. Families must arrive together if they want to sit together.
- Although there will be markings where people are restricted from the front of the altar, there will not be a marked-off formal center aisle. Please maintain a large (straight) center aisle which is necessary during Holy Communion time.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer if possible. (Hand sanitizer will be available to use before receiving Holy Communion.)
- In order to minimize the health risks caused by handling envelopes and cash, if possible, please use Push Pay for donations. Push Pay is easy to use and is located in the upper right-hand corner of our website home page.
- Donation baskets will be available at the entry to the back parking lots. Baskets will not be circulated during Mass. Please drop your donation/envelope into the basket on your way to Mass if possible.
- Please see the following link for the reception of Holy Communion: https://saintcyrils.church/covid-19-receiving-holy-communion/
- NOTE: The restrooms by the Parish hall will be available for emergency use only. (Parents must accompany their children to the restroom.)
- All other areas of the church building are closed and off limits. Every area of the building that has been occupied must be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between Holy Masses. Therefore, your cooperation in helping us limit the cleaning and sanitizing time is greatly appreciated.
- ALWAYS check the Parish website before you come to Holy Mass for last-minute information and possible cancellations due to dangerous weather conditions.
PLEASE REMEMBER: If you are sick with a fever or cough, etc., PLEASE STAY HOME! Do not come to church and jeopardize the health of others. An outbreak in our church could result in the suspension of Holy Masses in the future.